You will be required to fill in an online questionnaire prior to the consult, as part of the booking process. The ZumVet Team will get back to you on the confirmed appointment time.
Our vet will take a detailed history and assess your pet (either through a video call or a physical examination) and may choose to:
- Provide advice;
- Prescribe medications/treatment;
- Recommend referral to a clinic; and/or
- Recommend a home visit (if your pet was seen via video consultation)
We have several partner clinics whom we have worked out a preferential rate with, so that you won’t need to pay for a second consult.
What happens if my pet's condition cannot be diagnosed or treated with the video call alone?
At the end of each consultation, you will receive a summary via your registered email address. This will include:
- Treatment recommendations, including medications and investigations
- Red flags to look out for, if applicable
Once you are agreeable with the recommended medications and/or tests, simply make payment via a link provided, and the ZumVet team will arrange for:
1. Delivery of the medications;
2. Home-based services- for collection of samples/administration of therapeutics
For a full list of our home-based services, click here
Feel free to contact us email@example.com should you have any other questions.