Introducing Royal Canin Hypoallergenic Canine Dry Food, specially designed for small breed dogs weighing under 10kg. This diet is an ideal option for managing Adverse Food Reactions (AFR) in dogs with dermatologic and/or gastro-intestinal symptoms. It can also serve as a primary diet for a dietary elimination trial in the diagnosis of AFR.In addition to its use in AFR, this diet offers secondary benefits for small breed dogs (<10kg) with conditions like Canine Atopic Dermatitis (CAD), Chronic Diarrhoea, Chronic Pruritus, Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD), Exocrine Pancreatic Insufficiency (EPI), and Small Intestinal Bacterial Overgrowth (SIBO).
NOTE: If the product is out of stock, please get in touch with our customer service team to inquire about availability or explore alternative options.
DISCLAIMER: This diet requires a prescription, please help to:
1. Fill in this form if you would like to purchase a prescription diet. Please click the link:
2. Create a pet profile in your ZumVet account.
3. Keep your phone handy in case our Customer Care team need to contact you for clarifications!
Please note that filling in this form does not guarantee that you can purchase a prescription diet.
Dispensing a prescription diet requires veterinary supervision. Our ZumVet team may need to contact you to ensure that the selected prescription diet is suitable for your furbaby! In cases where the sale of a prescription diet is not appropriate, our team will help to process a refund.
- There is a 1 week shipping time (approximately) for this product to be delivered to you
- If the product is out of stock, do get in touch with our customer service team to inquire about availability or explore alternative options